We are looking for a service minded Windows consultant and Cloud technician who will help our customers in their operations and development of server infrastructure. At the assignments you are placed at the customer site.
Assessing and quickly getting an overview of our customers current IT infrastructure is a strength you have.
You are also triggered by helping customers maintain existing server solutions, build cloud solutions or move servers and services to ‘the cloud’.
We believe that you have 5 to 10 years’ experience.
The assignment can vary depending on the customer's needs and can e.g. include work with the existing server infrastructure, security solutions, identity and to migrate and build cloud, hybrid solutions and cloud services at the customers site.
The work includes:
- Customers’ existing infrastructure and cloud solutions.
- Continuously propose improvements to technology and processes
- Work on processes for cloud transformation and implementation and migrating servers and services to the cloud.
- Automation of cloud solutions.
- Operation of customers' cloud solutions.
- Handle management tools to distribute software, monitor system health and maintain operational quality.
- Manage and maintain the security of operating systems and network equipment.
The consultant works independently and can act as a team player who can lead, form and develop a team in the field.
You are also comfortable to write a report for Executives/Stakeholders with recommendations.
It is good if you have;
- business architectural, analysis and planning skills
- a habit of documenting your work.
- good technical and business communication skills
- the skill to create an overview of a project and see the end goal and what activities are required.
Education, certification, skills and competence
Education in computer science, systems science or similar experience.
Associate or professional tier certification from Azure
Competence: Strong knowledge of Microsoft products, especially;
- AD identity and security/ADFS/Azure AD.
- Microsoft Windows Server, 2012, 2016, 2019
- SQL DB primarily, but also DB2, Oracle etc. is of value…
- Microsoft Azure
- GPO management
- Virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Programming in Powershell and scripting
- Experience from customer migrations of servers
- Knowledge about DevOps and SAFe
Experience (for example);
Administration of Windows servers on prem and in Azure in public, private and hybrid cloud
Completed migration assignments of cloud services
Fluent English in both spoken and written language (must have).
Swedish spoken language is preferred, nice-to-have.